Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t
work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game,
powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation
of creators, we help the world's leading brands create quality video at
We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’,
strategic and tech partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
and at the cutting edge of mobile video and technology. We have built,
and continue to innovate on a series of exciting products, using the
latest technologies to define a new era of creativity in the mobile
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
We’re looking for a Principal/Lead Front End Engineer to help us to build and scale the services and interfaces that power our products. Our modern tech stack is based on single page applications built using TypeScript, React and Redux. Supported by over thirty Go microservices deployed in containers to AWS.
This is a chance to have a real impact, leading frontend development for Vidsy within a role where your contributions make a difference, and where you have input into the way you code, the culture of our teams and the products that we build.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contributing to our technical discussions, and acting as the lead on frontend development and architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of software engineers, test engineers, product managers and UX/UI designers.
- Taking an active role in improving tech at Vidsy - push for change if we can do it better! 💪
- Strong commercial experience with React.
- An understanding of the importance of testing.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Prior experience acting as a senior and/or principle engineer within a team.
- Experience with typed languages - we 😍 TypeScript.
- Understanding of API design and how data flows through a distributed system.