At Sheltair we are building a network of beautiful private workspaces to access on-demand so professionals can work, meet or relax anytime anywhere. Present in Barcelona and Madrid we’re
looking for ambitious people to generate resources to grow our great product faster. At Sheltair we
believe in the importance of space to boost productivity, collaboration and creativity, so if you feel like
challenging the current professional lifestyle as well keep on reading:
About The Role
Design is not just how it looks like. Design is how it works. To date, we have put a lot of effort in the design of our physical spaces, so it’s time to incorporate our brand philosophy to the tech product alike. Your role as frontend developer at Sheltair will be to envision how people experience our product and bring that vision to life in a way that feels refined and even magical. You will specialize in building an elegant and responsive app and web and practical internal dashboards. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with the rest of the team, as you’ll anticipate at each stage what our users need and ensure that our final product surprises and delights them.
- Create new features for responsive app and web design.
- Build internal dashboards to gain visibility across all the organization.
- Interact cross-functionally and work closely with Marketing to identify opportunities for product development.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Angular 6 and Typescript
- Experience with SEO and responsive development
- Experience with Git repositories
- 4+ year experience as a Front-end developer in a company
- UX/UI skills
- Ionic 3 framework
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Experience with front-end test unit. i.e. Karma Jasmine