We’re looking for an experienced, tech-savvy, curious, React developer that wants to take the lead in developing the front-end, and possibly parts of the backend for Promaton.
Promaton is an Amsterdam based startup that uses cutting-edge deep learning to automate diagnostics in the dental area, making healthcare faster and more affordable for everyone. You’ll be working alongside a legendary team of data scientists, a back-end expert and an expert in medical visualization using WebGL. Your role will be to create the front-ends for the applications we are developing.
Reasons to work with us:
- 👩💻 Dev team of three means maximum impact, freedom and
responsibility. The whole company is 11 people in total, all young and
- 🗺🏡 We support remote working, and flexible hours. As long as you get the job done, we are happy.
- 🚀 We work with cutting edge technology, on a brand new stack: Typescript, React, Kubernetes, Microservices. We have continuous deployment and a fully automated test suite. If you build something, it can be live within 15 minutes.
- 🔬 We’re an R&D firm. We only have engineers working here, so you should feel right at home.
- 💰 We offer a competitive salary, equity, and 4 team events per year you’ll never forget, including a week on a sunny beach every year 🏖.
- 💆♂️ We support a proper work/life balance. No 70 hour work weeks here
You should be:
- Comfortable with a lot of responsibility: we don’t have time to micromanage you
- Comfortable writing robust software. We’re an actual medical device that will be FDA/CE approved.
- At least 3 years experience in developing front-end applications and at least 1 year of React experience. You should have a deep understanding of browsers, React, the React ecosystem and tools.
- You’re experienced with microservices, Java, Kubernetes, AWS, WebGL, OpenGL or in the gaming industry..
- You’re located near Amsterdam so we can high-five you from time to time.
Promaton is changing dentistry, making it faster, safer and more affordable for everyone. Come join us make healthcare and more accessible for everyone!