Going beyond your everyday banking needs empowers everything we do at Elyps.
We believe in simplifying your banking experience whilst giving you the tools to manage your financial future. We are redefining how financial services are made with a multi-currency money app built on blockchain and powered by AI.
Elyps has a growing-team working behind the scene with an extensive experience in financial services and the expertise of successfully dealing with the pains of scaling high-growth tech products.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with talented and ambitious people, all passionate in taking part of building a game-changing company that impacts positively on people’s lives. We are devoted to build a diverse work environment where our employees are motivated and proud every single day.
As an innovative Lead DevOps, you’ll see your ideas come to life. Your mission is to create an innovative Cloud strategy and lead the implementation of the most secure operating framework within the banking space.
Your hands-on knowledge in cloud computing, system design, application development and operational stability will help Elyps to deliver the best in class mobile banking product never been built. We are looking for an individual who takes ownership of his / her area of expertise and who is driven to solve problems at every level.
**What your day will look like**
- You will build Elyps' infrastructure from the ground up, making it ready for scalability, service reliability, capacity and performance.
- You will write automation code for provisioning and operating infrastructure at massive scale, aiming for 100% automation in DevOps processes.
- You will develop and enable continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) for automation system components.
- You will enforce security best practices that are compliant with the banking industry regulation.
- You will roll up the sleeves to troubleshoot incidents, formulate theories, test your hypothesis, and narrow down possibilities to find the root cause.
- As we scale, you will manage a small team of highly skilled SRE and create a low stress, growth-oriented culture.
- You will work with development teams to make sure the applications fit nicely within the infrastructure and scalability/reliability is designed and implemented from scratch.
- You will work with QA on building pipelines and automation for delivering and deploying applications to production.
- You will participate in the on-call rotation supporting the infrastructure.
- You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- You will continuously explore new technologies that will make automation and scale a reality.
- You have previously worked as SRE / DevOps Lead in a start-up environment and/or in financial services.
- You are not an operator, you’re an experienced software engineer focused on operations.
- You have experience in building fault-tolerant and scalable systems.
- You are managed DevTest (Pre-Production) and customer-facing Production environment.
- You have solid commercial experience with automation using Terraform.
- You have previous experience managing multiple Clouds; AWS, Azure and/or GCP is a plus.
- You have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker container-orchestration technology.
- You have strong knowledge around Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- You are a hands-on leader not afraid to roll up his sleeves and leading by example.
**Who you are**
- Friendly : people want to work with you and for you.
- Transparent : you share your biggest accomplishments and failures.
- Responsible : "With great power comes great responsibility".
- Customer-focused: you put customers at the centre of everything you do.
- Agile : you are adaptable to an ever-changing landscape.
- Video-call interview - Intro (45min approx.)
- Onsite interviews (2 hours approx.)
- Home-task / Business Case
- Meeting with Founders