FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Die Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
• Building internal cloud-based and managed infrastructure, management of it and monitoring
• Supporting customers and solutions partners with infrastructure-related questions
• Consulting customers and solutions partners with Spryker Know-How
• Supporting management team with technical decisions and long-term solutions
• Working tightly with development teams
• Аctive participation in the organization of DevOps backlog.
• Аctive participation in development of DevOps onboarding programs.
• Аctive participation in development of tactical and strategical plans and proposals to attract more hosting solution partners, organize their onboarding and education
• Designing and implementing deployment strategies for distributed systems
• Designing and building failover and high-availability setups
• 5+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Fan of configuration automation and orchestration tools
• Strong knowledge and skills in Linux based distributions, AWS, Vagrant, Docker, Saltstack, hosting LEMP or LEPP (Linux, Nginx, PHP, PostgreSQL) stacks, Redis and Elastic Search
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate is an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems and demonstrate proposed solutions
• Strong consulting skills
• Pragmatic, result-oriented approach
• Experience in architecting or implementing distributed high available cluster setups
• Great relationship and organisational skills
• Having a passion for people as well as for technology
• Excellent written, verbal and communication skills in English. German is an advantage
• Ability and willingness to occasionally travel in Germany and Central Europe
• We are open-minded for new technologies and we use them when it makes sense
• We are 100% pragmatic. You’ll work in an agile environment with frequent architecture talks, but without eternal planning meetings
• We know about the benefits of SOLID and Clean Code and make use of it
• We are not afraid of huge architectural challenges. Read more about our approach on our website
• We belief in a strong interdisciplinary teamwork of development, business-intelligence, marketing and operations
Are you thrilled? Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation.
Spryker company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.