Here at Daisie we passionately believe in our mission to establish one destination for creative collaboration. We are building a community of creators and enabling them to make things happen with the people that inspire them, bringing new, raw ideas to life, and reigniting the spark on old projects. All whilst interacting directly with the people breaking grounds at the top of the film, literature, music, fashion, art and photography industries.
We’re on the lookout for driven, talented individuals to take Daisie to the next level. We have big plans to build our product and change the industry, whilst growing alongside a community of excited and talented creators. We’re taking our first steps and have a long and meandering journey ahead of us, with some of the best big picture investors and industry decision makers alongside, to help make it happen.
We're currently hiring across many teams and experience levels. If you believe in what Daisie is doing — if you're ready to build new kinds of creative tools and connect creators in the world's biggest, most exciting cities — give us a shout.
We’re looking for a technical partner in a Lead Developer role. In the early days, this role will be mostly managing the engineering team day to day, by helping to define the roadmap, backlog, and guide technical execution. You will partner closely with the founders, product manager, and the design team, to help ensure your team is collectively building toward the vision. We are developing at a fast pace, and therefore you will also own the hiring and team building goals going forward. These early team and technical decisions will help define the trajectory of the company for years to come, and the responsibilities of this role will grow rapidly alongside Daisie. We’re really excited about the future of creative collaboration and we want you to be too.
- 5+ years of experience building mobile and internet-based technology products
- Experience building, growing, and leading technical teams
- Deep focus on product and building a successful, rapidly-growing business
- Experience in a growing startup is a huge plus
- Passion for or experience in creative endeavours is a huge plus
- Strong web experience and an in depth knowledge of HTTP
- Experience programming in a typed language, we use Crystal
- Experience building APIs with GraphQL