Founded in 2012, we at Holidog aim to improve the lives of pets and their loving families everywhere. How? With a leading service, already number 1 in Europe, connecting over a million pet parents and petsitters (Holidog.com), a box packed with fantastic surprises that delights over 1000 dogs every month (HappyBox), a news site for animal lovers (The Holidog Times), an app that lets like-minded dog owners connect (Twindog) and, most recently, a bespoke pet food service for dogs and cats (Hector Kitchen). Who knows? We could be working on a doggie airline for our furry friends next. ✈
Launched in September 2017, Hector Kitchen aims to reinvent the pet
food market for the better in offering a healthy, tailor-made pet food,
delivered straight to our client’s homes with a personalised diet plan
from our team of nutrition specialists.
We are looking for a talented Lead Developer to help us succeed in this exciting new venture.
• Features development: you will develop and perform scalable maintenance on responsive web applications based primarily on C#,ASP.NET, razor HTML, MSSQL, Angular.js and Node.js programs.
• You will work closely with the Product and Technical Managers to define the functional requirements, their approach and their technical missions.
• Collaborate with other software developers and product team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Coordination: you will work collaboratively with your team to define, design and deliver new codes.
• Project Management: Be able to assess and evaluate work load and time estimations for multiple project management.
• To ensure the features developed by the team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible timeGuide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• With idea to build your own team around you.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
• Development background: you have 5+ years of experience in development (ideally but not limited to Boostrap, Angular.js and Node.js, C#, ASP.NET, razor HTML, MSSQL).
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas are a plus: Android / iOS Mobile App.
• Team player: you know how to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Doggy person: a love for animals is, of course, appreciated.
• Language requirements: you are fluent in English and have a good level of written and spoken communication. French is a plus!
What you can expect when you join us: An international team, a
friendly atmosphere surrounded by super chill shared space co-workers.
Office in the heart of Barcelona with 5 terraces, sofas, hammocks and
If you match this description, then apply now to: email@example.com
• Location:Barcelona, Spain.
• Remuneration: Based on experience.
• Perks: Healthy food for your pet, petsitting services & more.
• Start date: Immediate.
• Type of contract: Full time.
For more information, visit http://www.holidog.com/ and http://www.hectorkitchen.com/. We promise you a unique experience in an environment composed by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the living conditions of cats and dogs!