Founded in 2012, we at Holidog aim to improve the lives of pets and their loving families everywhere. How? With a leading service, already number 1 in Europe, connecting over a million pet parents and petsitters (Holidog.com), a box packed with fantastic surprises that delights over 1000 dogs every month (HappyBox), a news site for animal lovers (The Holidog Times), an app that lets like-minded dog owners connect (Twindog) and, most recently, a bespoke pet food service for dogs and cats (Hector Kitchen). Who knows? We could be working on a doggie airline for our furry friends next. ✈
Launched in September 2017, Hector Kitchen aims to reinvent the pet
food market for the better in offering a healthy, tailor-made pet food,
delivered straight to our client’s homes with a personalised diet plan
from our team of nutrition specialists.
We are looking for a talented Lead Developer to help us succeed in this exciting new venture.
• Features development: you will develop and perform scalable maintenance on responsive web applications based primarily on C#,ASP.NET, razor HTML, MSSQL, Angular.js and Node.js programs.
• You will work closely with the Product and Technical Managers to define the functional requirements, their approach and their technical missions.
• Collaborate with other software developers and product team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Coordination: you will work collaboratively with your team to define, design and deliver new codes.
• Project Management: Be able to assess and evaluate work load and time estimations for multiple project management.
• To ensure the features developed by the team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible timeGuide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• With idea to build your own team around you.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
• Development background: you have 5+ years of experience in development (ideally but not limited to Boostrap, Angular.js and Node.js, C#, ASP.NET, razor HTML, MSSQL).
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas are a plus: Android / iOS Mobile App.
• Team player: you know how to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Doggy person: a love for animals is, of course, appreciated.
• Language requirements: you are fluent in English and have a good level of written and spoken communication. French is a plus!
What you can expect when you join us: An international team, a
friendly atmosphere surrounded by super chill shared space co-workers.
Office in the heart of Barcelona with 5 terraces, sofas, hammocks and
If you match this description, then apply now to: email@example.com
• Location:Barcelona, Spain.
• Remuneration: Based on experience.
• Perks: Healthy food for your pet, petsitting services & more.
• Start date: Immediate.
• Type of contract: Full time.
For more information, visit http://www.holidog.com/ and http://www.hectorkitchen.com/. We promise you a unique experience in an environment composed by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the living conditions of cats and dogs!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!