The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
As a lead developer directly integrated in a one of our product teams, your role will be to define technical guidelines for the team depending on the business needs.
You will work very closely with the product owner but also developers, QA, SRE, etc.
- Choose the most appropriate technologies regarding the needs of the product;
- Ensure coordination between the technical team and the product team;
- Give guidelines and making sure the team is following them;
- Guarantee a high quality of code with respect to the processes, as well as devOps and QA practices.
- From mid- to senior level;
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Hands-on experience with C# and .Net Core;
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB & Postgresql) databases;
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge;
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests;
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services;
- You are an agile follower and open source contributor;
- You have experience coordinating small teams of developers;
- You are result and product-oriented;
- Your English is good enough to exchange about this job opportunity.
What we offer:
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week;
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?