Your mission will be: coordinate the technical department, ensuring the quality of the projects and aligning the objectives of the teams to the business strategy.
Your functions to perform:
- Define the technical strategy of the company, identifying and prioritizing goals.
- Guarantee the quality and profitability of the projects.
- Supervise the technical solutions of projects and products provided to customers.
- Promote innovation within the company to improve at a technical, methodological and organizational level.
- Analyze the risks of the projects to minimize them.
- Develop the company's security plan: data integrity, backup policy, etc.
- Elaboration of work policies to control changes, establish methodologies for software development and best practices, and quality control.
- Review user stories and project specifications.
- Elaboration of work policies to control change.
- Establish methodologies and best practices for software development.
- Monitor production systems and analyze them to verify the performance.
- Evaluate and verify the scalability of projects.
- Evaluate at the level of costs and quality the suppliers of technical equipment.
You will have:
- Previous startup hands on developing experience: development, debugging, QA/testing, design skills architecture, security, devops / lean startup methodologies, data management / product management / vendor relationship.
- Able of seeing the big picture (in graphic detail): keep everything our technology can and can't do in his head + overseeing the version 2.0
- Creativity and felixibility: provide options, being able to digest the needs of the new (proposed) business.
- Pragmatic: find the 80/20s to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Communication. Excellent written and oral communication skills + interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- Ambition: believer of the scalability of our project.
- Team management: attract and retain. Build collaborative environments.
- Exceptional service orientation.
Our value proposition:
- Possibility to evolve his role with the maturity of our company and his skills growth + achieved goals.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!