Join our sleep revolution! 💤⚡
People who sleep better lead healthier, happier and more productive lives. However, 1 out of 3 people worldwide report having sleep difficulties and could benefit from guidance, education, and coaching on the topic of sleep.
We are a team of sleep experts, business brains and product developers that bring the science of sleep through carefully designed sleep programs.
Note: This is an on-site position located in Amsterdam, we do not accept out of country applications.
About the role
- You are a hands-on developer yourself and can lead the technical side of Shleep, including managing a team of programmers (internal and external).
- You have experience in mobile app development (core part of our platform).
- You want to take an active part in product development: from ideation to coding, you love to make the user happy.
- You like to work in an environment where initiative is rewarded.
- You get excited by the idea of operating in a multidisciplinary small team with neuroscience PhDs, developers and designers in fast-paced focused sprints.
- You're comfortable with working truly agile and listening to user feedback.
- You know how to walk the delicate balance between clean code and shipping features.
- You have ample experience in shipping products to customers.
- You live in Amsterdam or you live in the Netherlands and are willing to commute.
- Bonus: You have a sharp eye for good UX and design.
- Bonus: Experience with React Native or a similar framework.
What we offer
- Personal freedom and the ability to learn in a fast-growing startup environment.
- A chance to make a difference in a high velocity, fun and experienced team.
- A team of 3 developers (1 internal, 2 external), a designer and a sleep expert this year, a team that we will likely grow in 2020.
- Meaningful work: we will help the world sleep better.
- True impact: we empower employees of Fortune 500 companies to feel better and get more done.
- A highly motivated team with backgrounds in neuroscience, consulting, and product development.
- A competitive salary, a share in the company and flexible working hours.