**What your day will look like**
- You will lead design visions across the entire product lifecycle and multiple features launch.
- You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- You will partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You will take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- You’ll provide the thought leadership to inspire and develop the right product strategy.
- You will rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You have at least 7 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies or high growth startups.
- You have hands-on experience of working at least 3 years as a UX designer.
- You have managed designers.
- You have hands-on experience leading the design of complex digital products, working directly with Engineers & Product Managers.
- You have shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work and make strategy come to life.
- You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research or by designing options for an A/B test.
**Who you are**
- Friendly: people want to work with you and for you.
- Transparent: you share your biggest accomplishments and failures.
- Responsible: "With great power comes great responsibility".
- Customer-focused: you put customers at the centre of everything you do.
- Agile: you are adaptable to an ever-changing landscape.
- Video-call interview - Intro (45min approx.)
- Technical phone interview with CEO (45 min. approx.)
- Onsite interviews (1:30 hours approx.)
- Take home-task / Business Case
- Meeting with Founders