● As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing a robust, reliable, secure, scalable and maintainable backend by introducing and enforcing the best software development practices, delivery automation, quality auditing, and signing out the releases.
● You’ll create a scalable software architecture, have it reviewed by your peers (and review your peers’ designs), implement, ship and maintain it.
● You can demonstrate a clear architectural vision with the ability to collaborate and iterate on software design.
● You’ll have solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms. Understanding functional programming is an additional merit.
● You have worked with cloud technologies (private or public cloud) and have experience with microservice architecture. Experience with Docker and CI is an additional merit.