AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
- 600+ customers (Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, Ashley HomeStore...)
- 170 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised 24M€
- Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
- Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
- Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
What you will do
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee our relationship with our most important clients. As a KAM, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements of the AB Tasty platform and uncovering their needs for the future in the ever-changing world of CRO.
The ideal candidate will be capable of building strong relationships
with strategic customers. You will be able to identify the demands and
requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve a mutually
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for contract
renewals, upsells and cross sells of your customer portfolio, and you
• Develop relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure their continuous engagement with the AB Tasty platform
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Propose solutions that meet the client’s objectives and changing demands
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Expand the relationships with existing customers engaging through all possible forms of contact, from meetings to weekly calls.
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
What we are looking for
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals who are passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new technologies.
Ideal candidates should have the following experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in a sales function of B2B platforms or consulting and proven network in the Spanish and/or Italian market
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- You must have excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Heads of Marketing Departments.
- The ability to draft clear and concise reports and presentations
- Ability to deal with several different activities in parallel
- Strong attention to detail, able to anticipate and identify problems
- Strong team player, tenacious, and results-driven
- Native Spanish + working English required. Knowledge of French would be an absolute plus
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
Remuneration & Benefits:
Attractive package composed of Fix + variable pay, open bar coffee, fresh fruit and other benefits such as:
• Orientation/ trainings in France (Paris).
• Working in a competent, young, and motivated team.
• An exciting task in a strongly expanding, innovative, and international environment.
• Continuous training in order to constantly improve your skills
Place of work:
Based in Madrid, in our offices at Calle Henri Durant