Feedr is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing person
to join our Account Management team. You need to live and breathe food,
and know how to share that passion with others and love the challenge of
introducing great technology and employee benefits to workplaces. Feedr
is reimagining workplace food and bringing the best vendors to
employees - we want you to help us launch the perfect lunch programs in
every company in London.
Who we are
Feedr is an online platform connecting offices with fresh, healthy
meals from 80+ of the best artisan vendors in London. Disrupting the
corporate catering and the food-delivery industries, Feedr uses
technology to build personalised menus and launch company lunch
programs. Feedr has served 40,000 meals, with 300% revenue growth in 12
months. Feedr was recently named one of the top 100 Startups in the 2018
Startups 100 List
What we offer
This is a chance to work with a dynamic, fast growing team and build great relationships with our customers. Working at Feedr means you will:
- Work with an all-star, dynamic team in a rapidly growing, ambitious startup.
- Make your mark on the business - as a small team everyone's opinion and drive
to succeed counts. You'll never be a small cog in a big machine
- Work in a forward thinking technology company with a passion for great food - we are redefining workplace food and thinking about personalisation in menus and meals
- Get exposure to all aspects of the business - from product discussions to operations
- Join a great team with a fun work environment and lots of food perks!
Compensation will depend on experience level.
- Grow, manage and retain our customer base
- Build close relationships with our corporate customers, always looking for ways to surprise and delight them
- Inspire and educate Feedr prospects on the value of our platform versus traditional catering channels. Work with them to find the right plan and share the nutrition and wellbeing benefits that come from launching Feedr in a company.
- Find creative ways to solve our customers' ordering challenges, coming up with delicious food recommendations for them on a regular basis
- Be the point of contact for our customers and provide excellent customer service when things are going wrong.
- Visit our customers and help support on large on-site lunches or events.
- Track and manage our customers through Hubspot to ensure efficiency throughout the sales cycle
- Use forecasting to project new client activation goals and create triggers to contact them at the right time
- Work with the product team to share customer feedback and ideas around retention initiatives
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align on unique outreach, event strategies, sponsorships, and mailers.
- Relevant industry experience
- Problem Solver who thrives in high pressure situations and in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills - you will be connecting with customers constantly and you need to be well-spoken and meticulous in your email communications
- Great listening skills and ability to understand the customers needs.
- Passion for food, nutrition and wellness is essential
- Comfortable with technology and sharing product ideas. Previous experience in a startup is a bonus.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM platforms