- Improve listing and engagement of existing boat owners in Nautal.
- Negotiate conditions with our partners and train them on our system
- Review new charter companies profiles and follow up all the steps until their boats are ready to go online.
- Acquire a proficiency level of our back office with a perfect knowledge of the uploading processes as well as the tools offered.
- Work with the Head of Account Management.
- Recruit, train and manage the Account Managers of your market
- Collaborate in development strategy bringing growth hacking ideas.
- Evaluate new potential partners, create new collaborations and enjoy success with them.
+ Project Management
- Help develop existing engagement projects to grow and get more members of existing partners.
- Assist in designing new projects to increase company growth
- Organize and/or participate to the boat shows of your market
At least 1 year of experience managing an account managers team and 3 years working in account management.
Experience and commercial knowledge of the industry in which Nautal operates in (E-commerce or Nautical industry).
Used to work in highly competitive startups.
Hand-on and results-oriented - you have a strong leadership and high-level business knowledge.
Strong analytical and commercial skills, and strategic thinker
Team player; ability to work in a global-minded organization.
Perfect English or German skills - advanced knowledge of French, Italian and Spanish is highly appreciated.
Being part of a fast-growth start-up with a lot of potential, a job full of challenges and professional growth.
Offices in front of the beach, with views to it.
A competitive salary.
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit some days, beers on Fridays, networking some days with our ships, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Young, international and talented team that. If they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch.