- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company.
- Experience engaging with large-complex accounts, selling a broad portfolio of products at C-level.
- Experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in working towards sales goals.
- Exhibited confidence in a board-room atmosphere while providing advice to senior management.
- Industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers being covered.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Demonstrated track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of our largest and most strategically important business relationships.
As a Key Account Director / Executive, you will serve as the senior executive selling to the most strategic enterprises. You’ll leverage existing relationships with CEOs and C-level executives. You’ll be developing new relationships with business unit leaders to more deeply understand their unique company challenges and to influence their perspective of Google solutions. You will do this with deep industry understanding so that you will be able to engage in communicating the business value of “One Google”, while ultimately driving shareholder value. You will wield the innovative power of our products and solutions to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customers to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and act as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycles and present large multi-year agreements to CEO and C-level executives.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross functionally with multiple LOBs including Google Partners - all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Manage complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.