Clarity is looking for a Junior Visual Designer willing to join our amazing product team in Madrid.
We are a highly innovative tech company offering an end-to-end
solution that optimizes the social impact of the investment portfolios
of our clients, mainly investment management firms, in a market with
increasing social impact awareness (25% CAGR of sustainable investments,
currently more than $23 trillion).
- Our SOLUTION offers our clients an easy to access one-stop-shop to rebalance their investment portfolios integrating social impact and without compromising on risk and return.
- Our TECHNOLOGY is based on disruptive use of big data and machine learning algorithms and a proprietary and innovative social impact methodology , developed by Harvard and MIT researchers.
- Clarity’s UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION is based on:
- More accurate and comprehensive social impact measurement: improvement of current social impact metrics and creation of a proprietary disruptive methodology to measure social impact based on big data.
- Automatic portfolio rebalancing with complex algorithms to maximize social impact without compromising financial return or risk.
- Excellent user experience (UX) : visualization of social impact in an easy to use tool with advanced UX.
- Highly scalable and flexible SaaS business model with affordable pricing
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Help our Product, Design and Tech teams to ideate, design and execute improvements and new features on our products.
- Implement the visual design for new features.
- Work and defend our visual language.
- Be an advocate of the importance of design.
- Help defining and improving our design culture of feedback, testing, research, and education.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital product design (UI).
- Fluent in english.
- Detail-oriented in all your do.
- Views design as a team sport and not a solitary task.
- Comfortable with direct feedback and fast iterations.
- Excellent communications skills including visualization, communication design, report writing and presentation for technical and non-technical individuals.
Bonus points (not required):
- Experience/interest in UX.
- Experience working with small collaborative, multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience graphic design tools like Sketch and InVision.
- Interested in the Asset Management industry and the problem we are trying to solve would be a big bonus.