A creative mind, motivated by learning from new challenges, with a focus on users, attentive to details and willing to work as a team, but at the same time, resolute and self-sufficient.
> Transform ideas into videos for advertisements and publications
> Willing and able to take creative direction and execute on feedback
> Assist in the development and organization of marketing plans
> Generate creative designs for social media, and digital advertising
> Pre and post production or selection of photographic material for marketing purposes
> Pre and post production or selection of photographic material for web and blog purposes
> Help plan and organise photoshoots
> Create infographics
> Proactively communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to improve the products visuals
> Ensure brand consistency; follow brand guidelines
We are a start-up so you must be willing to wear multiple hats, be flexible and pitch in whenever and wherever needed to help get the job done. We love people who are excited to get involved where needed.
- 1 – 2+ years’ experience in video design
- A professional degree in visual communication and/or graphic design is preferred.
- Experience in online advertising is preferred but not required
- Experience organising photo shoots and interest in photography is a plus
- Fluency in English and Spanish, other EU languages is a plus. Working languages will be Spanish and English
- Photo retouching is required
- Motion graphics & animation is a plus
- Video editing; Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere & Final Cut Pro is required
- Ability to develop style frames and storyboard concepts
- Eco-friendly lifestyle is a (BIG) plus
- Team player attitude with solid positive energy. Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently and collaboratively
> Illustrator (is a plus)
> Adobe Premiere
> After effects
> Final cut
- Seniority: This is a junior role with 1-2 years experience reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Language: Excellent English skills (oral and written), other EU languages is a plus.
- Location: Position will be based in Barcelona (Poblenou), 5min from the beach.
- Salary: 16k€ + bonus based on performance
You can apply through angel.co or send an email with you CV and a few words on why you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com
About Tapp Water