As junior UI/UX Designer, you will play a key role in improving revamping and creating our web and app experience by make it even easier for our customers to enjoy parking without a hassle. You will be constantly challenged to look for design solutions to business problems while keeping the focus on our customers and the way they interact with our product.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end user experience, so you’ll not only design the solution, but you will also make sure (along with the product department) that is implemented correctly.
A + REQUIREMENTS. OUR IDEAL FEMALE / MALE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- 1+ years of experience as UX/UI designer designing web and mobile applications.
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes and screen flows
- Knowledge of standard design processes, and wireframing tools (Sketch, Invision)
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles,
careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience including business, product and technology teams
- Past experience in the ability to manage projects by configuring, tracking, reporting and delivering project initiatives as planned.
- A portfolio of effective UX/UI design that can show your thought process and problem solving skills. (Mandatory)
- Responsive design experience.
Keep on reading. This info is interesting for you.
You will be part of a high performing team, with lots of opportunities to learn and to teach.
You will be working with cutting edge technology.
You will be based in Madrid (Spain) office.
You will have 25 days per year in terms of holidays.
We also think about your training and seminars, that's why you will have up to five days per year for you to attend (these are to be added to your 25 days off per year)
If you fit our needs please apply and let us know about you, your work and how you can help us.