As part of the product team
you'll lead products from discovery and framing through iterative
development and delivery to improve the usability of our website.
- You’ll use your exceptional design skills and product instinct to turn high-level goals into detailed and convincing user experiences
- You guide product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
- You create, test and communicate interaction concepts
- You build and test prototypes to validate product ideas
- You structure content and features in a meaningful way
- You maintain a user-centered approach
- You propose autonomously improvements to the existing product
- You have at least 2 years work experience as a UX Designer or similar role with a robust portfolio of projects
- You should have experience working directly with Product Managers, UI Designers and Engineers to prioritize, specify, and deliver user experiences
- A proven track record of well-documented work with focus on UX for web in your portfolio
- You have deep expertise in interaction & user experience design
- You are experienced at user research and running usability tests
- You have solid skills and experience with the most common methods and tools in your field
- You have experience with and curiosity of agile and lean philosophies
- You have great communications skills and you are fluent in English. German skills are a plus
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flexible business structure, fast decision making processes and a flat hierarchy
- The chance to be part of building a new and exciting online startup
- A fantastic dynamic and creative team, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Long-term potential to put your talents into practice in a fast-growing company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West with pool table, roof terrace and a view across the city, Club Mate and fresh organic fruits
- A competitive salary, team events, BBQs, yoga, meditation, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
Sounds good to you?
Send us you full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.