Ubeeqo is a European start-up specializing in mobility and fleet solutions for both corporates and consumers. Founded in 2008, Ubeeqo is about disrupting the way we think about getting places. The absurdity of car ownership in an urban environment. We see a world where getting where you want to go is possible in a different way. Where mobility is fluid, shared, and connected. A car only when you need it.
Ubeeqo is all about the move from car ownership to car usage. To achieve this ambition, Ubeeqo offers individuals or SMEs on-street cars scattered in the city centers of main European capitals. With an innovative and easy-to-use app, book a car from a few hours to a few days and you are ready to go!
Our corporate solutions offer companies innovative ways in which to meet their mobility needs and optimize business. Through our web platform, we offer a simpler and more efficient way to get a company going: from company cars to car rental, from taxis to trains. Our goal: to optimize our clients’ (L’oréal, Airbus, Danone, Michelin} performance and generate savings, while respecting the environment.
Ubeeqo is still at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast.
We seek those who are:
- Agile and creative
- Start-up minded and curious about new technologies and business models
- Looking for international challenges and a fun work environment
- Excited to change the way people travel and the way our cities are organized
- Convinced of the necessity to preserve our environment
We are looking for two Junior UI designers to join our Product Design team in Barcelona. Your role will be to help create engaging and consistent user interfaces across electronic devices and platforms (Responsive web, apps, webapps...)
- Help with the creation of wireframes, mockups, prototypes and/or screen flows
- Maintain and follow our component style guide, while keeping a coherent and scalable mindset
- Work alongside our front end developers on a daily basis
- Bring new ideas, positive energy and dedication to improve the overall user experience as much as possible
- Bachelor's degree, or similar, in Graphic/Interface or Product design
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in a related field
- Demonstrable experience on interface design projects (Only applicants with a relevant portfolio will be considered)
- Fluent English
- High sketching skills mandatory
- Adobe creative suite software
- Prototyping tools (Invision, Flinto, UXpin...)
- Some HTLM or CSS knowledge
- Portfolio with UI guidelines or Design systems
- Sketch (High level mandatory)
What we offer:
- A job in a young, multicultural, and fast growing company (200+ employees)
- The challenge of working in a creative, dynamic and collaborative team (6 design heroes)
- A fixed contract, although a part-time position could be considered at the beginning to see how well we work together