- Take part with the infrastructure team designing and improving both PAAS and SAAS architectures with the latest technologies.
- Infrastructure automation and maintenance.
- Produce and maintain documentation related to infrastructure.
- Key member of our 24/7 System Administrator Team.
- GNU/Linux Administration and Shell scripting.
- Mail, DNS and VPN servers installation and configuration.
- Monitoring Services maintenance: NagiOs, Zabbix, Sensu, etc.
- Web Servers installation and configuration: Apache,Nginx, Lighttpd, etc.
- Application servers administration: Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.
- SQL Database Servers: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Backup setup and Management.
- A positive, can-do and can-learn attitude: It doesn’t matter what you can do or know but what you’ll learn hereafter.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong team player and DevOps culture enthusiast.
- Virtualization: VMware, Xen, KVM.
- Infrastructure automation software: Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- Capable of reading and writing technical documentation in English.
- Programming knowledge specially in Python or Go.
- Security oriented profile.
- Knowledge of NoSQL servers such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, etc.
- Experience with High Availability environments and/or public clouds.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Internal and external trainings
- Conferences /meetup attendance
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona
- Opportunity to develop your career in a growing company
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.