The Project and the Team
We are a Madrid based highly respected company specialized on WiFi networks technologies.
The candidate will work inside the Network Service Operation Center responsible for the maintenance of the service platform infrastructure to ensure service quality and platform efficiency. You will be part of the team organized in shifts to provide 24x7 service.
This position will report directly to the NSOC manager.
- We're looking for junior engineers who will be responsible for monitoring the global Fon platform.
- The operators will have to provide 24x7 monitoring services, working on shifts 40 hours/week.
- This role is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to consolidate his technical skills and experience.
- You will be highly motivated about cloud infrastructure management and new DevOps transformation.
You will be part of the NSOC team, responsible of the Platform and Service monitoring and supervision.
- Alarm supervision
- Incidence management
- Daily operational tasks
- Second line support
- Network and system administration and troubleshooting
To succeed in this role:
- You enjoy and understand the new technical ecosystem.
- You enjoy working within a team.
- You always aim for highest standards and delivers results.
- You have ability to prioritize and communicate in a fast-paced environment.
- You are highly motivated and show ownership.
The project is very innovative and Dynamic, and it requires to be creative and with a strong bias for action, it is important to be able to adapt to changing conditions and to propose solutions to unexpected situations.
- Formación Profesional Grado Superior - Informática.
- Knowledge and understanding of network and systems.
- You are experienced in IT environments.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Telecommunications Engineering degree (or Computing Engineering).
- Systems: Linux.
- Basic Knowledge of Tomcat, NGINX, Apache, etc.
- Networking: routers, switches or a good knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Programming: shell script, python, SQL.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Cacti, Zabbix, Amazon Web Service.
- Cloudwatch, Uptrends, Grafana, Nagios, Prometheus, Datadog, LogSearch, Kibana.
- Basic Knowledge of Platform Virtualization, Cloud Computing , AWS, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English (advanced proficiency or native) Spanish is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge about MS office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Very very organized and comfortable working with procedures.
- Certifications on systems or networking (CCNA or equivalent) will be a plus.