Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
The person will be part of our technical department, providing support to our customers. You will be in charge of helping our customers thrive with our technology. Apart from our customers, you will interact with the Projects (deployment) and Product teams, which will assist you when tackling complex issues and you will be responsible for giving them feedback and enhancement proposals for our products and technology.
Since work experience is not required, this is a perfect role for recent Computer Science graduates seeking their first work experience.
● Continuously learn about Verbio’s products and technologies.
● Install, configure and manage virtualized environments, software and networks
● Upgrade systems with new releases and models
● Monitor performance, log research and maintain systems according to requirements
● Troubleshoot issues reported by customers. Provide direct customer support and troubleshooting help to end users through email, telephone and personal communication. Interact with other Verbio teams to identify root cause when needed
● Work independently and collaborate with peers as needed
● Team up with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
● Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
● Knowledge (no previous work experience required):
– Setting up and configuring operating systems and Shell/Bash programming
– Databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and services management
– Operating systems and platforms (GNU/Linux, Windows)
– Cloud computing (Amazon, Microsoft Azure), Virtualization and Dockerization
– Functional understanding of network applications and terms requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NAT, and others
● Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude
● Preparation of solution design schematics
● Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
● Excellent communication and customer skills, either directly facing clients or at customer focused technology organizations
● Excellent organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!