What awaits you with us
You’ve just completed your studies or already have your first work experience? You’re interested in backend, frontend or full stack development in a pleasant work environment? And you are interested in working in an international environment? Then take a minute to get to know MaibornWolff.
Our projects are as diverse as our clients. Would you like some examples? We build networks of household appliances via the cloud, help an automobile manufacturer with the daily use of electric vehicles, and develop a medical diagnostic assistant which improves patient quality of life. We use machine learning algorithms to map potholes on bicycle routes. Our customers come from a wide range of industries. As a result, we are constantly gaining new perspectives and bringing a variety of modern, high-tech solutions into everyday life.
Be part of an experienced Team. Together with senior software developers and software architects you will develop in agile projects. Scrum and Kanban are our preferred methods. With our cross-functional teams, you will have the space to think outside the box and meet many colleagues with different professional backgrounds.
We offer you a lively culture of continual development. Thanks to an educational budget, you can continue exploring your interests by attending conferences and courses of your choice. In this way you will always be broadening your horizons. You can also take on responsibilities at an early stage, if you are ready to take the step.
- You will develop in exciting and specialized software projects with our experienced software developers and software architects.
- You will develop frontend, backend, or full stack solutions, based on your skills and interests.
- You will ensure code quality with measures such as code reviews and unit tests.
- You will track down and analyze bugs, and find solutions.
- You will work in German projects for our German customers.
- You have a good degree in computer science, media informatics, business informatics or a similar field of study.
- Ideally, you have practical experience with common frameworks (Angular, Node.js, Spring Boot etc.) and development tools.
- You have solid knowledge in connecting databases.
- You are curious and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies.
- You speak English fluently.
- New WorkHome Office & Office, Flexible Working Hours, Part-Time Models, Working Time Account, Sabbatical, 30 days of paid vacation.
- TrainingAn annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries for training, certifications, conferences, and more.
- EventsWhether it’s corporate seminars in the summer or Christmas parties, we celebrate small and large occasions.
- HealthWe offer you private health and dental insurance.
- Research & DevelopmentLearn new things besides our projects, alone or with your colleagues.
- Modern Hard- and SoftwareWe make sure that you work in a modern environment.