Trovit is a classified ads search engine based in sunny Barcelona. We are currently present in 47 countries with 4 different verticals: real estate, cars, jobs and products. Trovit has been named a Great Place to Work® for five years in a row.
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer for our Media Buying team to work on automatized processes and develop new tools for the in-house bidding system (a system to generate keywords to add to different platforms like Adwords and Bing), ensuring the proper delivery and optimization of new functionalities.
You will work in a dynamic, creative and innovative environment. We use cutting edge technology in our field on a day-to-day basis, in a high-traffic setting with a global philosophy. We’re crazy about the Internet and we love to learn new things every day as well as at conferences and tech events.
This challenging position is full-time and based in Barcelona.
What you will do:
- Develop and optimize the in-house bidding system
- Set up, develop and maintain new platform components to support new functionalities
- Contribute with fresh new ideas, designing and developing new features using best practices
- Ensure the proper delivery of the new improvements
What we expect from you:
- 1+ year of experience working with Java and Data Structures
- Motivated to learn and work with the new technologies like Hadoop, Spark
- Knowledge in analysing statistics data (decision making in automatic traffic acquisitions)
- Analytic, data driven and problem solver
- Proactive and quick learner
- Team player, flexible with strong attention to detail
Will also be great if you know about:
- Experience working with advertising platforms like Adwords
- Adaptable to work with all-round team and solid change management skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Manage your own training budget
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Bike parking
- Table tennis, video games, pool table and a room filled with playpen balls (because why not)
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
And several extra perks!If you want to join a close-knit team of around 100 people (with 20 different nationalities) developing a cool product, come and join us at Trovit!
Trovit will help you find the most interesting ads published in thousands of classifieds websites, saving you the time it would take you to surf all those pages. To make it even easier, you can set up your own personalized alerts for your searches and Trovit will alert you when there is a new ad that might interest you.
For classified sites (ie, real estate portals or job boards), Trovit is a great source of qualified traffic. Users see a snippet of your ad on Trovit and if they’re interested in it they are sent directly to the ad’s page on your website. Integrate your content in our search engine and you will start receiving qualified traffic in just a few hours.
Trovit is present in more than 40 countries.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!