FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest Spanish e-commerce companies that is a market leader in its sector?
Do you want to work in a platform that handles millions of page views a month and thousands of orders a day?
Do you want to be a part of a team that is currently refactoring a monolith into microservices?
Then this is the job for you!
At Deporvillage we are young, ambitious, entrepreneurial, dynamic and extremely hard working. We are lucky enough to have an excellent team of experts and professionals working with us who are fit to take on even the toughest of challenges.
Who We Need in Our Team
As a Junior Software Engineer in our growing Tech Team, you would be involved with analysis, design & development of various internal projects not only ensuring functionality but also high performance and scalability.
We are looking for a team player who is interested in e-commerce and is committed to learn, improve and grow with the company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
● Maintaining & refactoring existing codebase
● Optimising existing classes and modules
● Providing technical support to the different departments within the company
● Writing code for migrating to new microservices
● Advocate for clean code, best practices
What We’re Looking For
● University degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Minimum 1 years experience ideally in high performance large scales systems
● Solid understanding of SOLID principles.
● Experience with PHP, knowledge of PHP7 and standard development workflows (writing, testing, version control, automating)
● Experience with HTML/JS
● Experience with JSON and REST APIs
● Proactive and dynamic, eager to grow within the Tech team
● With new ideas and proposals to grow alongside the rest of the team
● Ready to embrace DevOps culture
What We Offer
● Solve challenging programming/architecture problems day to day.
● A young and dynamic working environment
● Be part of a successful e-commerce company with above-industry-average growth,
● Competitive salary based on experience
Our offices are located in the Technology District of Barcelona - 22@, very close to the Glòries Shopping Centre.
If you would like to join our team, send your CV to: email@example.com, with the subject: Junior Software Engineer
Deporvillage company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.