Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
You’ll report to the Head of Content as part of the Brand & Communications pillar within the Marketing team. You’ll work with key people from our Product, Marketing, and Creative teams, such as copywriters, video strategists and a social media expert.
You’ll manage a range of social channels, gather testimonials, and share your insights to inform decision-making at Typeform. You’ll join a food-obsessed Brand Marketing team who combine fun with ambitious goals 🌮
We are driven by delivering both business value and customer value --to do this, we are fans of data-driven strategies alongside creativity.
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Engage fans, followers, industry professionals, and potential customers to build and maintain positive relationships
- Accurately convey our brand voice and contribute to its development
- Work with the Social Media Specialist to align communication with our social strategy
- Monitor and analyse online conversations, reviews, and testimonials—then report your insights to internal stakeholders
- Oversee campaigns to increase reviews on sites like Trustpilot, G2 Crowd, GetApp, SoftwareAdvice, and Capterra
- Identify user-generated content related to our brand
- Develop, launch, and maintain community initiatives
- Create content in different formats for social media
Typeform is growing very rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company. You must be a strategic thinker and an exceptional relationship builder.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re native in English (US preferred) and emoji 😉
- You’ve got excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’ve excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- You are a strategic thinker with experience in launching community initiatives
- Experience in managing and overseeing social media content
- You can tell us why reviews and user-generated content is an important step in the purchase cycle for SaaS companies
- You know when it’s appropriate to crack a joke and when to stick to a professional tone
- You can steer conversations down constructive paths
- You’ve got this sensitivity to understand our audience
- You’re a critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- You’re comfortable on camera excited to become a #VideoAsker
- You have a wide understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- You’re familiar with fast-paced tech companies or startups
- You love collaboration—it’s all about the team
- You’re empathetic, honest, and love getting to know people
- You hold a Degree in Marketing or relevant field
Bonus round (not compulsory, but you’ll hit the high score):
- You’ve got experience using social media management tools like Hootsuite and SproutSocial.
- You have some experience using project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or similar.
- You have experience using some content creation tools like Canva and Figma.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.