Packlink is looking for an exceptional and team player Junior SEO to join our Marketing Team in Madrid.
You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very solution driven.
But ... Who are we?
PackLink, a disruptive online shipping comparison and booking service, is a young and upbeat company experiencing extreme international growth. We offer individuals and SMBs customers a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world's top couriers, at a discounted price.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers, integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems. We are a marketing and technology company, built on talent and teamwork.
Our success to date has taken us to new horizons: We're expanding across Europe, The Americas and Asia. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on innovation, outstanding customer service and a happy team. PackLink is all about people and talent.
Is it you?
This job s not for everyone, you:
· A highly motivated Junior SEO with 2-3 years of experience in related task and looking for learning more.
· You are used to work with Google analytics, search console, data studio, accustomed to use other tools such as screaming frog, ahrefs, majestic, sistrix, log analyzers...
· You have experience executing optimization strategies Onpage and Offpage.
· You have a high level of English, more languages are a plus.
· Desirable if you have knowledge/experience in the digital área (SEM, UX, CRO...)
· If you have international experience, will be highly valued.
· You have managed content tools such as WordPress, Prestashop, WooComerce...
What you Will be doing?
· Detect new traffic attraction opportunities
· Technical Audits
· Manage implementations and development needs
· Optimize existing sites in a level off/on
· Launching/Opening new sites/markets.
· Management and control content generation.
· Support to Seo's Manager and rest of the team
What do we offer?
· A young, upbeat, international work environment. You'll be surrounded by at least 7 other languages.
· Leave your suit behind; we're a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
· A place where your impact counts.
· An exciting role in a start-up with high growth potential.
· Flexible working hours and social benefits.
· Salary range 20.000 - 25000 € gross a year