is a technology startup developing a platform aimed to bring the
maritime shipping industry to the 21st century. Leveraging Ethereum
Blockchain technology ChainGO allows for players in the shipping
industry to manage and validate documentation along the entire value
chain via smart contracts.
are a small team actively looking to grow behind capable, smart, and
adaptable employees. Our team is diverse both in skill set and
nationality inviting a spirit of collaboration and fun. We maintain
projects through Gitlab and Slack allowing for active communication and
Basic Purpose and Objectives
to the Chief Technology Officer and Senior Software Developer, the
Front-End Developer applies knowledge of industry best practices and
front-end design to implement application features and keep our platform
beautiful and functioning.
Overall Outputs, Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for production support
- Participate in code review sessions and help other developers to improve their code while always striving to do the same
- Participate in code refactoring sessions and become responsible for the quality of the work.
- Take up UX integration works and front end works if required.
- Communicate with teammates, customers, stakeholders effectively and quickly
- Documents and articulates ideas clearly and is not afraid to be heard.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years’ work experience
Skills and Other Requirements
- Experienced in Git version control
- Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
- Although not required it is prefered that the candidate has experience in the Rails environment
- Provide technical excellence and leadership/mentorship
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications