XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Junior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d)
While most of our products focus on the German speaking market, our development teams are collaborating from 6 offices across Europe. Our working culture is international, our working language English and you will find a technology-driven environment that enables you to grow professionally.
A challenging task
- Doing engineering at our scale is a significant and rewarding technical challenge. Our production system consists of +180 services of different sizes, posing plenty of challenges.
A convincing background
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Testing.
- Constantly evolving with the technology trends, and willing to embrace change.
- Team spirit and willingness to share knowledge with other colleagues.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with frontend web technologies like React.
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment, as well as flexible working hours. Heading to more flexibility of working remotely, our New Mobile Office 50% policy combines both – more flexibility in working outside our Offices & face-to-face collaboration.
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 18 million users
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Budget allocated for training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A referral bonus for recommending talent to our company
- Want to bring your pet to the office? No problem at NEW WORK
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays (26+4+2!)
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
- Relocation pack if needed (EU citizens)