# About us
Founded in 2016, Rollbox (www.rollbox.io) is an international payroll web software. Our aim is to automate and simplify HR processes. At present, more than 500 companies in several European countries rely on our decisive process to automate their payroll, thank to our aptitude for innovation, commitment, availability and attention to detail. Now, we are 12 people in the rollbox team in continuous growth, so, we are always looking for talent that wants to develop and grow at the same time that we do.
1.Make our customers’ lives easier, and to their customers too.
2.Maintain a doer and lean way to work, connected to the reality.
3.Career progression for our employees in an excellent work environment
Rollbox is looking for 2 Junior developers that can help us bring our product to the next level. Your functions?
- Resolution of incidents and implementation of new functionalities in business applications under the supervision and guidance of professionals.
- Cooperate with different teams to develop projects.
- Contribute knowledge to correct errors, minimize them and develop new points of view for future automation implementations.
- Get to have a deep vision of the platform as a whole, from the smallest units to the global architecture of the product.
- Understand client objectives, user goals, and create solutions that delight our clients.
#About your technical Skills or Requirements
+ 1 year experience coding
Keen on use/learning:
# Ruby on Rails / Postgresql
# Sidekiq / Redis
- Prioritization and flexibility according to the requirements of the moment.
- Problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills and to work in a interdependent team.
- Big attention to detail and Analytical skills.
- Know how to understand the balanced needs of the product and our processes.
- Effective organizational skills focused on the moment.
- Because you arrive at the right time, to create, learn, show, teach
and grow in a company in a continuous process of expansion.
- We believe in flexible work hours.
- We like to trust our employees and that is why we give them autonomy to create and freedom to feel at home.
- You can work with more talented people in a great team environment.
- All team members are your mentors guide, and you can receive advice and comments to improve each day.
- Because we are fun people and we like to have fun with fun board games at the office!
- Many advantages such as team events and relaxation and fun time.
- And all the ideas you want to contribute to the team are welcome!