is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that
aim at helping companies manage their FX risk in an automated way. We
are now a 100-people strong team split between London and Barcelona, and
have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the second year in a row
the Deloitte Fast 50 UK!
We are a team of experienced professionals and we love heavy challenges and don't compromise on execution speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. Working inside Kantox Engineering, you will be at the crossroads of many strategic projects aiming at making Kantox a product company solving complex challenges for businesses. So if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the fastest growing Fintech on the European scene, keep reading!
The Kantox Engineering Manifesto:
Kantox is a team sport. Our engineering culture is devoid of egos yet we take great pride in our work. We believe in constructively challenging each other pushing our knowledge, code, processes to the absolute limit.
You will be part of the Data Science team charged with developing applications to meet the requirements of the business intelligence group. You will be tackling business intelligence and data analysis problems, extracting relevant conclusions from our data sources and transforming them into alerts, KPIs and reports to help guide management make more informed decisions.
The solutions will be develop as R Shiny Apps and will consist of data analysis, visualization and generating reports.
This is a full-time, in-office job with infinite possibilities for growth. The ideal candidate will be joining a vibrant and passionate group of software engineers and data scientists that hail from all parts of the world.
- BSc or MSc (prefered) in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar.
- Knowledge of Advanced Statistics, data mining, R, SQL.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence requirements, visualization technics, KPIs etc.
- You have strong analytical and computational programming skills.
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- You think out of the box while at the same time appreciating the value of existing approaches.
- You are a team player and are capable of leaving your ego out of technical conversations.
- You practice continual improvement.
Expected Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Have 1+ year of professional experience as a Data Analyst using R, Shiny and advanced visualization packages.
- Fluent in English (no Spanish needed)
What we offer:
- Dynamic and intense work environment without much of a hierarchy
- Competitive compensation
- Direct impact on the business
- Opportunity to work on really cool technology
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and brillant team of software engineers hailing from many parts of the world
- Living and working in Barcelona
Need we say more?