FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We believe that quality assurance is crucial to creating a great product, that’s why QA and development are completely integrated at Avature. Our QA Engineers are actively involved in every step of the development process, from feature planning to release, working hand-in-hand with the product and development teams.
As we work with agile methodologies, automation is a big part of our work, which is currently based on a very mature automation infrastructure and practices.
Your challenges and objectives
- Gain full understanding of product specifications.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of our complex and highly configurable platform.
- Work hand-in-hand with all company teams, understanding their different needs.
- Add value to the product life cycle from step one.
- Deliver a high quality product.
Your day-to-day activities
- Do integral testing (features, bug fixes, and refactors).
- Receive bug reports from customer-facing teams, analyze them, find steps to reproduce them, and route them to development.
- Develop automated tests (Selenium, PHPUnit, Behat, Creep).
- Provide feedback on requirement specs.
- Curious and analytical.
- Good understanding of written English.
- Able to work in Linux environments.
- Prior experience in testing is a plus.
- Programming skills and knowledge of automation testing are greatly valued.
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: A highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for global talent acquisition and talent management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide, which include:
- 110 Fortune 500 companies.
- 69 customers with over 100,000 employees.
- 10 of the top 20 Forbes Global 2000.
- 4 of the Big 4 consulting firms.
We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
Due to COVID 19, all Avaturians are working from home for the moment. More information will be provided during the interview process.
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- An office located in a central and attractive location (Chueca).
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Competitive salary, with one review a year.
- Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast every Monday, fruit and cereal every day.
- Sanitas health coverage.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.