Who we are
Xceed is a venture-backed startup headquartered in Barcelona, with offices in Valencia and Milan, on a mission to facilitate the interaction of people and business around entertainment experiences, and transforming the way over 2 million people access nightlife events worldwide.
About the role
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester to join our team in our HQ in sunny Barcelona. The person we’re looking for must be methodic, a logical thinker, responsible and eager to learn alongside our IT team.
You will be responsible for:
- Increase product quality by detecting software problems before they go into production
- Perform testing/validation of newly/previously released systems
- Create and document test cases based on product requirements
- Improve testing process and techniques
- Work with developers to create operational tests
- Define tests parameters, design tests, interpret test result and analyze test trends
- Maintain test process documentation
- Analyze and track problems
- Employ Agile test tracking tools to provide transparency on product and sprint -
- Investigate and analyze customer-related issues
Nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely
- Free tickets for every party in town
- Casual, young and multicultural environment
- A very cool office located at 22@ - downtown Barcelona
- Happy Hours & Team Getaways
- Dynamic environment with vast opportunities to learn and grow
- Relax areas & Ping pong table (optional classes from the COO)
- Weekly italian lunches cooked by the founders
At Xceed, Design & Technology are crucial aspects of the company culture. Every member of the team is involved in the product development activities having a real impact on the company!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!