Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In more than 16 countries around the world, The Knot Worldwide’s leading family of brands—including The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, and more—help people take celebration planning from inspiration to action. When you join our global team, you’ll be a part of a diverse group of individuals passionate about serving and enabling our communities to celebrate the moments that make us.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
This role is a graduate position for those at the beginner of their careers or those who are switching career paths. Initially you will be provided training in everything QA related from a professional accreditor whom will provide you with an industry recognised certification. Following on from this you will be working closely with the QA Manager for further training and development before you begin implementing your newly acquired skills.
This role will make you the first new Junior QAs to join the Salesforce team spanning our U.S. and Spanish offices where strong communication and open collaboration is key. This role will have a strong focus on your professional development as you increase your skills and confidence overtime and become an active and driving participant in our software delivery processes.
The enthusiastic Junior QA Engineer (you!) will bring entrepreneurial spirit, a strong voice for Quality and always bear our customers in mind as we build new products to meet their needs. You will work closely alongside Engineering, Business Analysts and other key business partners and report directly to the QA Manager as you analyze business requirements and build functional test scenarios around them.
- Prepare, execute and document manual test cases based on Business & Functional Requirements to ensure thorough testing of requirements in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Work with your team to understand existing or new processes and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverables.
- Have a customer mind-set and eye for detail with applications under test.
- Represent QA in agile ceremonies such as Backlog reviews and Sprint Retrospectives.
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR QA ENGINEER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- A Degree in: IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Science, Business (or relevant degree).
- Recently graduated and attained a degree.
- Fluency speaking English.
- Communication and collaboration focused with a high value on openness and transparency.
- Bring great enthusiasm and curiosity to their daily work and interactions with their team (this is a graduate role, we want you to engage, ask questions freely while you learn and grow with us).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good self-management - continuous improvement is both a goal and a mind-set.
- Have the courage to speak up and ask questions!
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Private Health Insurance paid by the Company.
- Subsidies and grants in training and English courses.
- Working 100% from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Tax relief options for Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation, and Daycare.
- Tickets restaurant.
- Udemy courses.
- TYPS: easy APP to ask for salary advance payments in 48h.
- Free paid hours: use your paid holidays as hours.
- Referral bonus.
- Getting married or having a baby? We have a gift for you!
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: We embrace a remote culture and empower our employees to work wherever they feel most productive. To facilitate in-person collaboration, we have office spaces in Austin, TX; Barcelona, Spain; Delhi, India; Galway, Ireland; Guangzhou, China; London, England; New York, NY; Norwalk, CT; Omaha, NE; Portland, OR; and Washington, D.C.
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
U.S. Applicants: If you are a resident of California, Colorado or New York City, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your state-specific job description. In the subject line, please add the specific job title of the role you are applying to. Please also be sure to specify your state of residence.
About The Knot Worldwide
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
1,000 - 5,000