Whilst we waited for flying cars, the 4th industrial revolution began. This will fundamentally change the nature of work at every company. Taiger is leading this transformation and clients that work with us are at the frontier. We deliver revolutionary results by helping clients replace ‘knowledge workers’ with a more reliable, Artificial Intelligence powered virtual workforce within all of their processes.
Taiger is a global leader in cognitive automation for financial enterprises and other organisations, present on four continents. We build digital machines that are faster, better and cheaper than humans in certain work functions, or make humans vastly more productive in others. These are big, difficult problems which require equally audacious technical solutions.
Traditional structured data is only a fraction of an organisation’s information; the vast majority of information is unstructured content: documents, reports, emails, survey forms, voice calls etc. Traditional machine learning approaches alone cannot solve for unstructured information. This requires something much more special.
Taiger fundamentally solves unstructured information access problems and transforms mere information into executable knowledge. Our product portfolio is based on a state-of-the-art AI solution architecture for reuse and agile integration.
Taiger has a deep expertise in combining 5 of the 7 forms of AI to help make financial institutions profitable again. This is technically achieved through the application of semantic and natural language processing (NLP) techniques, knowledge representation, perception and concept-extraction and multi-language ontology building skills, which no other product provider offers.
We undertake cutting edge research and apply the latest technical innovations to solve real problems.
You should genuinely be excited by an unstructured, fast moving startup environment where your contribution matters. We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Joining a growing team where your responsibilities have a real potential to expand in scale and scope should be a compelling proposition to you.
Taiger seeks a Junior Project Manager to join our international team. The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader in delivering key client engagements, with experience in delivering diverse projects with both direct teams and implementation partners. Why don’t you join us?
- Manage engagement projects from proposal sign off through to final delivery
- Amaze customers with top class, punctual delivery and ensure all accounts are actively engaged
- Have tight control over resource hours and budgets allocated for each project
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect product delivery, quality, and functionality
- Create and execute on the project schedule
- Maintain Taiger’s brand of high quality software and project delivery
- 2+ years of project management experience preferred
- Strong experience in Agile product development methodologies
- Experience in project delivery
- Superior verbal and written communications skills (particularly in English, but another language is a plus!)
- Passion for technology
- Track record of delivering quality, on-time results
- Ability to work effectively with sales and engineering staff
- Flexible, hands-on team attitude
- MSc, BA/BSc computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free-flow Coffee and Coke
- Quiet, spacious working environment
- Up to three weeks’ of days off
- Choice of Apple computer and gear
- Standup desks and comfy chairs
- Snack-filled kitchen