You will be joining the Product Marketing Team and play a pivot role between business, operational and the development team to help create the best products and experience for our customers.
You will have the responsibility to focus on business and operations impact and become the bridge to unify the two worlds. You will work closely with our Marketing,Operation and Sales team to ensure the best quality in content, processes and products delivered, and with UX to focus on design and provide the best user experience.
You will need to drive comfortable in the high ambiguity of a fast growing startup, where reaction to market is essential to evolve and succeed!
As Junior Product Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support and lead assigned projects related to the product roadmap
- Translate business needs into detailed product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability, and development teams.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Operations, Content, UX, Sales team) to deliver product changes and enhancements to the market.
- Provide competitive analysis of other players and their strategies, and marketplace trends in Europe.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders regarding the product lines assigned
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business..
- Proficient in English (verbal & written communication)
- Commercial mindset
- Strong team player
- The first experience in E-commerce environment is highly valued
- Microsoft Office (Excel y Power Point), collaborative tools ( Basecamp, Trello, Google...)
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment as well as being able to integrate and collaborate effectively with other departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter, time management skills
- An ability to manage priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Passion for Product Management and eager to learn and grow in a start-up environment
What we offer:
Integration in a young and successful team
Dynamic and multicultural working environment
Excellent Products and attractive industry
Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
Subsidised Health Insurance
Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
Summer, Fall and Christmas Parties
Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.