NPAW has a decade of
experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business
intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven
decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behaviour. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
Are you a big passionate about Technology? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment and desire to success?Then you are the person we are looking for!! :)
You’ll be reporting to Lucas, our
Director of Product, who is in charge of developing our product
strategy. Your main duties will include:
- Definition and execution of product enhancements and strategies, after learn about our products and business solutions. You'll be responsible for reporting on the product’s roadmap to senior product management.
- Collaborate to determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Collaborate with Quim, our project manager, in maintaining plan integration and ensuring the overall achievement of product objectives.
- You will use Confluence and Jira in order to help monitor the product development and communicate with the project manager and the development teams.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to align the product releases with the Marketing Strategies.
- Degree in a technical field or passion for the software industry and desire to learn.
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrated ability in written and oral form to communicate ideas effectively, because this position demands constant interaction with our multiple working teams (Sales, Marketing, Development, etc.).
- Great initiative, motivation and ambition in approaching their workload as well as in learning new interpersonal and analytical skills.
- You are pragmatic, impact oriented, and decisive.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and data skills.
- Creative and innovative in problem solving and the formulation of solutions.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!