Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!As the market leader for Software-as-a-Service in the leisure sector, we at bookingkit have begun to digitize and revolutionize the European market for leisure activities, directly from the pulsating heart of Berlin. We have engineered a complete web-based solution to map all the decisive processes of providers and marketers, from booking and administration, to payment and online marketing.We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential.We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
Your Responsibilities are:
- You are in charge of developing the bookingkit platform in close coordination with the development team
- You are developing new frontend and backend functionality based on the Yii-framework
- Grow and learn, always be prepared to better yourself
You should bring at least
- Web-development experience (HTML/CSS), at least 1-year experience in PHP
- Understanding MVC-architecture and familiarity with the GIT workflow is a plus
- Formal education is preferred but not required
- Written and oral fluency in English, preferably also in German
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!