Azavista is a global event technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, currently transforming into a distributed organisation where team members can work remotely from around the globe. We offer an end-to-end event management platform supporting mid-market and large enterprises creating successful events, used on a global scale by enterprise organisations including Adecco, Continental, ABB, Kyocera, global sports brands and large pharma companies, as well as large conferences like The Next Web, Amsterdam Dance Event, and We Are Developers. We would you like to work towards our purpose, transforming the global event industry. We have created an environment that spawns productivity and happiness, and are confident that our well-designed training programs and constant feedback will accelerate the development of your professional career.
The Azavista Platform is currently transitioning into a microservice architecture, where we clearly separate front-end from back-end. We are very enthusiastic about Angular and its ongoing growth and developments.
Developers need a clear story for what to do. Users need a clear story for how to use the product. As a Junior/Medior Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Generate and maintain analysis of the market with a focus on market trends, market size, competitive solutions and positioning.
- Prepare, define and drive product and strategy development plans.
- Manage product life cycles (via short, mid-term and longer product roadmaps) in close co-operation with our Product Manager.
- Provide relevant product metrics to the team
- Monitor and improve the quality of the product range.
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to drive projects to conclusion and work effectively with a variety of people at various levels within the company.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Able to work independently but also enjoy collaborative agile environments.
- Persistent and strategic even in situations of high stress.
- Energetic and confident , with an ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Education & experience
- Demonstrable experience in product management (1-3 years), preferably in a software product company.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related studies.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Excellent technical skills and willingness to learn.
- Attractive remuneration and growth possibilities.
- Ability to experience the dynamics of a fast-growing startup with large well-known customers.
- Ability to be a part of a multicultural team environment.