Yieldr is looking for an ambitious backend developer to join its development teams.
The multidisciplinary teams develop and maintains all backend processes and RESTful APIs that allow our clients to manage their online marketing. The backend teams enable the frontend to built a rich web application that has the feel of a native app. At the same time, we are enabling our clients to build many integrations, taking full advantage of the Yieldr platform within their own apps and services.
As a backend developer, you’re working on designing, maintaining and developing on our software stack together with other intelligent and talented developers. You’re willing to learn and like continuously improving yourself. Working at Yieldr means, growing in a knowledge sharing environment, getting sufficient training, and being a part of a fun and inclusive informal culture.
You Will be Tasked with:
- Designing and develop awesome APIs and services.
- Working in an agile team according to Scrum.
- Working directly with product, UX and development teams.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Providing estimates on development cycles.
We're Looking for Someone Who:
- Has a strong foundation in Computer Science (data structures, software design, etc.).
- Has a B ICT, BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering or related field.
- Has 3+ years of experience in server-side development (OOP, PHP, SQL, Go,...).
- Understands application of design patterns.
- Is Experienced with RESTful Web services.
- Is Willing to learn new things every day.
- Has a passion to deliver high-quality code.
- Has experience with writing unit and integration tests.
- Is knowledgable about MySQL / MongoDB / Memcached / Redis / Redshift / Aerospike.
- Desires to work as a team player in a young, smart, innovative, team-oriented and continuously improving environment.
- Has knowledge of Golang / Java is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes / Linux (CoreOS) / Docker would be awesome.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid holidays
- Get to work on fun, engaging, and challenging projects
- Join an amazingly talented team
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Personal development funds
- Diverse, international workforce in a family-style atmosphere
- The best gear and some sweet apparel
- Good dose of humor
Whether it’s helping companies reach the right consumers to sell their products or guiding an airline to fill empty seats, it’s in our DNA to liberate businesses from traditional, inefficient processes.
We believe five things to be true:
- Relevant communication to end customers is currently being executed poorly
- Brands should be liberated from inefficient/ineffective controlling forces (the walls)
- Efficiency contributes to scalable and sustainable growth
- Oversupply exists in almost every major sector
- Software and automation will transform traditional structures into efficient processes, freeing up the user’s time to focus on more valuable activities.
Our name has always been our purpose. We help businesses derive maximum yield from their existing resources to boost efficiencies, cut out waste and ultimately drive revenue. We will never build a product that strays from this purpose.
Working at Yieldr
When you sign on with Yieldr you’re not only embarking on a new career endeavor, you’re becoming a part of a family. We’re a close-knit group that knows each other by name and often connects beyond the walls of the office. We believe the personal relationships we forge helps us perform better, work more efficiently and have more fun while doing so.
Yieldr is a place where you can step in, make an immediate impact and shoulder responsibility from day one. You’ll be provided a platform free from bureaucratic red tape where you can accelerate your skills and growth to the next level.
As a matter of fact, growth is something we pride ourselves in. We not only give all of our team members the physical tools to achieve, we also empower Yieldrs to continually learn both new soft and hard skills through education and knowledge initiatives.
If you enjoying taking on responsibility, are a habitual learner and have a desire to become a part of something great, then Yieldr is the place for you.
*Note to recruiting companies: Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!