Would you like to work in downtown Madrid in a global company with Tier 1 customers like HBO or Sky? Do you love video streaming technologies?
At NexPlayer we are looking for a talented Junior Marketing Manager to join its growing team in Madrid office. As part of a very international team, you will work on the most advanced and trendy streaming technologies and have the chance to work with leading OTT software companies.
The ideal candidate should have passion for the latest streaming technologies and innovations and a natural curiosity for learning continuously.
- Responsible for handling actions of PR, newsletters, etc., as well as being the main decision maker about the creative design
- Create consistent content for our website, Github and LinkedIn
- Coordinate actions for several industry trade shows globally such NAB Las Vegas or IBC Amsterdam
- Coordinate with Sales and Engineering teams to give support on generating partnerships with new technology companies and strengthening our relationship with existing partners
- Online marketing campaigns
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or related field
- Knowledge about Computers Science or IT disciplines is a plus
- Passionate about video streaming industry
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally from software industry companies, is a plus
- Experience working with MailChimp and WordPress
- Knowledge of design tools such Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Creative background and design-oriented
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking and proactive attitude, able to manage new challenges
- Excellent English level
NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. NexPlayer benefits include an international and dynamic environment, flexible retribution, flexible working hours, casual dress code, and centric office location.