door2door is a leading mobility software company based in Berlin. Our technology platform enables public transport companies to transform their network by introducing on-demand ridepool shuttles, which soon will be run by autonomous vehicle fleets.
We believe in a world beyond private cars. It's time to transform static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
Our power of innovation prompted a visit from Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, leading to a regular exchange and advisory on mobility and digital transformation topics. Since June 2017 door2door is member of World Economic Forum as “New Champion 2017”. We’ve been recently awarded as “2017 Entrepreneurial Company of the Year”.
At door2door you can find professionals from 25 different countries. Our multicultural team of more than 70 people (and growing) embodies innovation, hard work and fun. Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our office in the exciting city of Porto Alegre in Brazil. We are welcoming like-minded and passionate people, ready to make an impact on the future of how we commute.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Marketing Manager to to support our Marketing and Communications team in shaping our brand on a local and international level.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Support in planning, implementing and optimizing our marketing campaigns
- Create and curate engaging content for our owned and shared media platforms
- Manage social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with followers worldwide.
- Oversee planning, execution and logistics for relevant events in our target markets
- Proactively handle any evolving issues and troubleshoot any problems that may arise on event days
- Conduct continuous market analysis, and monitoring of market trends.
You’ll need to have:
- A knack for being resourceful and a strong willingness to learn
- Solid understanding of different social networks, and the best ways tazo utilize them to drive engagement
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Excellent German verbal and written communications skills (native speaker preferred), solid English language skills (C1)
- A creative mind, excited to bring ideas to the team.
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from over 20 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that, we offer...
- Fun working environment with plenty of cross team events, team meetups and events
- Support for Learning & Development - time being spent on your growth is very important to us
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment and opportunity to make a real impact
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!