Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and utilize better their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, we help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
Yuki is looking for adventurous individuals to help us launch Yuki Spain. We currently are full operational in the Netherlands and Belgium and finalizing our product for the Spanish market. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have the stamina and charisma to tackle new challenges? If so, then we want you on our team.
What does it mean to be a Junior Marketing Manager at Yuki?
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to reach new customers, lead generation, increase awareness and increase revenues
- Monitor and optimize the ROI and other KPIs of all marketing activities
- Direct our internal and external communication: writing, editing, producing, publishing, and maintaining online marketing content
- Develope, execute, and manage PPC and PPL advertising campaigns; and messaging on social media platforms
- Manage and improve SEO
- Create and manage fairs and events
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of successful similar experience
- Experience with SEO, SEA, Google Analytics and other analysis tools
- Exceptional communication skills and commercial insights
- Results-oriented, creative, proactive and hands on
- Not afraid to try new things, think outside the box and challenge ideas
- Experience working in B2B and/or startups is a plus
- Spanish native and English fluent
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance
- Transportation and restaurant benefits
- Annual study budget
- Office amenities, i.e. fresh fruit, coffee, snacks, and our beloved ping-pong table
- Team building excursions and events
- A diverse, international team
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our brand-new office in the heart of Barcelona’s Poble Nou district
Think you have what it takes?
Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd. Send your CV and a cover letter to our Office Manager, Parusa Pérez (email@example.com).