We are looking for a junior marketing executive who will work with our marketing team on our global marketing efforts, and especially support the development of the French and Spanish markets. This is a broad role with a high level of responsibility from day one. You will find yourself working on content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, referral marketing, paid marketing and / or event marketing. Expect it to be very challenging and versatile, but also rewarding at the same time. You will report to and work directly together with our Marketing Lead.
For this role, we're open to taking on someone junior, looking for their first role in marketing, or someone with more experience, looking to grow an amazing product in a new set of markets. Remuneration dependent on experience.
If you take on this role you:
- Will be contributing to the whole marketing funnel from generating attention to making existing customers refer friends
- Will learn how to use marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Smartly, Mixpanel, Intercom, etc.
- Will be creating your own marketing campaigns and have a direct impact on the company's growth
We have an open policy towards remote work. You can either work in our offices in London, Cardiff or Shenzhen, or in your desired location in Europe or Asia after an initial training period in the UK.
- Speak English fluently
- Speak French or Spanish fluently
- Have a strong growth mindset
- You are numbers-oriented and creative at the same time
- Are passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
It would be helpful if you:
- Have a basic understanding of digital marketing
- Have a passion for languages, writing and communicating
- Have some experience using marketing tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel, or the Facebook marketing toolset
- Have demonstrated your ambition and growth mindset in extra-curricular projects
Lingumi is a fast-growing education startup with offices in London, Cardiff and Shenzhen. We're backed by some of the UK's best investors, and our (amazing) customers are from all over the world. We're a team of thirteen, with an open work culture that permits flexible working time, remote work, and team members with young families! Our mission is to make English learning fun, affordable and effective for the next billion young learners.
We have a strong set of values that not only focus on achieving our mission, but that also make sure everyone at Lingumi is fully supported, trusted and respected. We value independence, creativity, and honesty in our culture and work.
As a part of the Lingumi team you will be given all the resources you need to perform your role, continue to learn new skills and be inspired, including the software and hardware you need to do your job well, access to online and offline learning opportunities, and the opportunity to travel for work if you so wish. Every year, we have a team away week in a (usually) warm location!
We want people to find their own rhythm of working, so we won’t demand that you to be at your desk 9-5 every day, if that doesn’t suit you. It's your output that matters.
We don’t believe that titles make you entitled, and all members of the team have an equal voice. Everyone has ownership and autonomy over their work. We share and support each other, so that no one is left struggling with a task on their own.
Being part of a start-up is challenging, fast-paced and requires dedication and hard-work, but the rewards are endless. We regularly get sent videos and comments from our customers saying how much they love and value the work we do to make it possible for their child to begin playfully learning English.
We are making a positive impact on children’s lives and futures: come and be part of our exciting journey.