Payxpert is a fast growing fintech dedicated to online Payments. We currently have a great opportunity for the right person within our onboarding department. We are looking for a sharp team player who is eager to learn new skills in a fast moving and complex environment.
Purpose of the role
In your role as KYC Analyst, you will be part of a team that is responsible for ensuring quality and the control elements associated with client on-boarding as well as the re-assessment of the existing clients.
Your role includes liaison with relationship managers, compliance, and operational groups across the company.
- Perform due diligence on new clients, review and verify the documentation received and make analytical risk assessment of new clients
- Review and underwrite websites, advising clients on changes to be applied in order to comply with card schemes´ current requirements
- Process to the opening of clients´ accounts liaising with our partners
- Support the on-boarding manager and MLRO with the monitoring of clients and ad hoc reporting when required
- Engage with key stakeholders of the company, including all department across all our international offices, to build solid relationships, improve processes, share knowledge and develop a compliance culture
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required
Qualifications and requirements:
Previous experience of processing client due diligence, preferably in a multi-cultural and international context would be a plus, however it is not mandatory as full training will be given to the right person.
Preferably higher education degree or completing degree.
Very good level of English and French is a must. Any other European language is a plus.
Excellent attention to details.
Hands-on mentality and a willingness to take an active role in the company.
Planning and organizational skills.