Reporting directly to Architect Lead will be working with other system and database administrators to maintain the service and performance levels of all systems.
Refining, develop, and execute technology development and deployment plan to build and operate Heroku -based private clouds.
Help on architecture design of new project coordinated with the rest of the server team.
Implementing new technologies stack is always welcomed from you.
Implement services in order to generate significant revenue impact for wefox.
Maintenance of high uptime and low latency.
Build modern systems using: Redis, Kubernetes, AutoScaling, ElasticSearch, Heroku
Recovering applications in the event of a failure, and working on an on-call basis with other system administrators and developers.
Helping debugging apps (IOS, Android, Web) when necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in backend systems preferably Java J2EE.
Experience in next frameworks → Hibernate, Cxf, Spring (boot, JPA, cloud, websockets).
Demonstrated experience at Heroku or other Cloud service as AWS.
Demonstrated experience with database technologies MySQL or PostgreSQL for database tuning, query optimization, caching solutions, …
Experience modeling for mongoDB / Redis.
Good knowledgement in queue technologies (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ).
Experience setting up Chatbots (google - dialogflow)
Good knowledge in Web technologies (Angular, Bootstrap, Backbone).
Design using Microservices.
Payment frameworks experience such as Stripe, Paypal.
Web Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, NodeJS.
Design Patterns experience.
Continuous Integration (Travis, Jenkins, Circle)
Love for new technologies, clean architecture and automation.
Able to work rotating teams and groups
Would be a plus:
Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
Server languages: Ruby, Python or Kotlin.
Knowledge with Nginx server app.
Implementation using Reactive (Rx).
Automation knowledge: Kubernetes (or Puppet)
Tests with Selenium
Previously worked with Salesforce.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- An excellent onboarding-program – to ease your start at wefox
- We support your professional development initiatives
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Perks like fruit, coffee and gym discounts
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- You will work closely with Alex
- We are an open company - check out our Techleaks and Glassdoor ratings