Who we are
Paack is the hottest
technology startup in the logistics sector. With its global headquarters
in Barcelona the business is experiencing rapid growth across Spain,
UK, France and the US, with new country launches planned in the coming
We help retailers enhance the e-commerce shopping experience for customers by providing cutting-edge delivery technology and industry leading service levels to provide time slot scheduled deliveries for some of the world’s most successful retailers, including; Amazon, Inditex Group, El Corte Inglés, FNAC, Mango, Mediamarkt and H&M. Our mission to transform delivery experiences of online shopping is backed by a consortium with some of the most renowned international Venture Capital investors, and we are tripling revenue growth for a third year in a row.
Our success up to now and beyond relies on nurturing and growing our world class team. We are multinational, multicultural and we love working hard always going the extra-mile, above and beyond. Our culture and values are critical to us and we always strive to uphold a positive attitude, continuous improvement, enjoyable working environment and a healthy forward-thinking lifestyle.
What you will do
Each time Paack acquires a new customer, we need to build an integration between their system and ours. This can take many forms (API, file exchanges, webhooks…) as each customer is different.
Based in Paack’s headquarters in Barcelona, you will report to the Head of Product and will work in collaboration with the engineering team and our customers to deliver integrations for new customers and changes to existing ones. You will have daily contact with customers as well as our commercial teams to deliver the best customer service.
Your main duties include:
- Define and write the integration technical specification for each new customer.
- Manage changes to existing integrations with new customers.
- Test and sign off integrations, ensure customer needs are met.
- Manage and resolve incidents, in collaboration with engineering.
- Collaborate with Product managers to define and improve standard integration channels.
- Define best practice and ensure it is followed by developers when building integrations.
- Implement analytics and monitoring on integrations, ensuring exceptions are managed.
- Manage the relationship between Paack and our customer’s IT providers and integrators.
- Keep stakeholders updated on progress.
What we look for
- Experience as a Business Analyst, preferably on system integration.
- A Computer Science or engineering degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs, Webhooks and FTP.
- Experience writing technical specification documents
- As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills are a must.
- Strong English and Spanish language skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities.
- You must have the right to live & work in Spain.
What we offer
- Being part of one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe.
- Immediate start with a permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Training budget.
- Flexible hours and work from home policy.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Centrally located offices in Barcelona