Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a part time IT administrator to work in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems. You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback.You are proactive in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. You have strong communication skills, Hands on experience of installing, IT hardware and software, good organisational skills, good time management.
- Deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including IP telephony, PCs, PC operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals, mobile devices, and Office Automation technologies
- Manage and troubleshoot the office network, including local routers, switches, wireless access points, network drops, and supporting internet services
- Administration of critical cloud based IT systems, such as: Office 365, Active Directory, Slack, Code Repositories, Salesforce, VOIP, eFolder products, and more
- Make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems
- Provision of end-user services, including internal help desk and internal technical support services
- Provide world-class delivery of Internal IT services to in-office and remote team members, including international team members
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members, supporting their specific needs and job requirements
- Comfortable supporting office-based and remote employees located throughout the United States and internationally
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and rapidly growing company
- 4-year degree or 2-4 years of progressive, related work experience
- Basic experience with IP Telephony and remotely distributed phone systems
- Experience with office networking
- Advanced experience with Windows operating systems
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, laptop and PC hardware
- Ability to work in English and Spanish is a must
- Unique Entrepreneurial experience in an Usain-Bolt-growing environment.
- Free Glovo credits!
- International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture